It's been a cold and very windy day up here in South Ayrshire - not nice at all. Even The Boss has refused to go out for more than a few minutes. So to cheer myself up I'm continuing with my 'retrospective' showing of something I made before I started blogging. I'd almost forgotten that I promised to post this in a previous post but here it is now - my first attempt at making a tag.
- Cardstock: cardboard for base
- Design Paper: cream and black patterned paper (front depicts music, back has diamond shapes); paper depicting old letters in cream and brown - all from a scrapbooking kit I'd had for so long that the maker is now forgotten. Cream Washi paper - a gift brought from Japan about 12 years ago!
- Image: vintage photograph downloaded free from Internet
- Flower: made from the paper depicting old letters and the Washi paper
- Pin: made with amber bead and white and gold pearls
- Charms: Some of the charms, beads, etc., were taken from my old & broken jewellery and the bell was purchased at the haberdashery department of my local department store
- Stamps: 'I Love You' by Petalume and '14 years' & small heart shaped stamps from Papermania
- Embellishments: black and brown feathers; black, silver and gold ribbons; diamante hearts; liquid pearls; black and white ink pads; rub-ons ('cherish forever'); handmade mask (on back panel); eyelet and eyelet setter
Now it's back to my craft space to plan what to make next.