Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone,
We're having a heatwave here in Scotland. It's nowhere as hot as down in the south of England, but with temperatures around 25C degrees it's more than hot enough for me.
Today's desk, actually Tuesday night's, is a bit messy. Nothing that can't be cleared up pretty quickly. To the left are a few layouts I started months ago, last year in fact, but never completed. Mainly because they are Project Life pocket style and I've come to realise I don't really like scrapping that way.
In the middle are a couple of page protectors containing bits and bobs left from the last two layouts made. My system is to pop items in the protector as I finish with them. It makes it easier for me to record them once the page is complete.
This is a page I made at the weekend. The adorable puppy, Leigh, one of my grandson's fiancée's, is 6 years old now and quite grown up. The patterned background paper is an unbelievable 21 years old. Bought from a shop that shut down a long time ago. For the princely sum of 50p! Perfect for these photos of Leigh but I can't think why I've been hording it for so long.
Yesterday, my daughter, SIL and I, took the ferry to the Isle of Bute for the day. We had a great time sightseeing round this small but beautiful island.
We especially enjoyed visiting this lovely house, Mount Stuart, and the gardens surrounding it. This stunning 'hedge' of hydrangeas edges the car park!Have a great WOYWW day and a fabulous week everyone,






11 comments:
I’m so impressed you’re using up your stash ancient and modern lol! The LO with the dog is lovely, you have such a flair. What a gorgeous day out you had, I love a boat trip like that and the Isle of Bute looks amazing, we’ve never been there. Those hydrangeas are beautiful, what a glorious colour 🥰🥰
Hugs LLJ 4 xx
What a gorgeous LO Ellie…you knew I’d love it 🥰 it’s so good to see you’re crafting more these days and what a lovely place you visited.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
Happy slightly cooler WOYWW!
Beautiful layout and such a cute doggo. But you know me, I'm partial to Silver :) I love a nice day out and a boat trip sounds perfect, if there is a breeze across the water! Love the hydrangeas too althou partial to the purple-y hues.
Mary Anne (5)
It's fun to discover old art supplies, and glad you did too, as your puppy scrapbook page is lovely. I love waterscapes, so that ferry ride you took sounds just like my kind of fun. Say hi to Silver for me and happy WOYWW!
I'm still trying to sort out my old stuff too but it's been a bit warm in the afternoons to get into the cabin so sorting through some old magazines and finding some interesting techniques I'd forgotten about. I like boats but not when the water is rough. Hi to Silver too. Wishing you a very happy woyww with hugs Angela x8x
the puppy in the layout is so cute!! the trip to Bute looks stunning - 25 would be delightful - about my ideal max temperature, too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
The paper is perfect for the adorable puppy layout. It was just waiting for the right photo . The water looks such a delightful blue colour, glad you all had a great day. Angela #19
I’m impressed you kept that background for so long, it’s perfect for your page about Leigh. Your day out looked lovely.
Bella sends purrs to Silver
Happy WOYWW
Hugd
Lynnecrafts 7 xx
Oh my 25C would be bliss for me it's so much hotter here I'm hating every minute of this Summer. Adore your pink scrappage and you desk looks quite organised to me actually. I agree re the Project Life method - OK for some things now and again but not my style either. Super Car Park edge gorgeous blues. Hugs Bj#2
What a lovely layout with that adorable dog, and Bute looks lovely too (spectacular hydrangea hedge!). It’s been far too hot down south, and we’re in desperate need of some rain xxx
Beautiful layout Elizabeth. Making quick visits at Mum's. On antibiotics for my tooth so in a bit of pain. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah
Post a Comment