Wednesday, 30 September 2026

WOYWW 904/124 - A Temporary Workdesk

Hello Everyone,

Happy WOYWW to you all and I hope life is being good to you.

There was just too much going on last week for me to have time to post on What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday as I would have liked. I am hopeful that this week is going to be better.

I have nothing to show on my dedicated craft desk.

Instead, the dining table is my temporary work space just for the next few weeks. The reason for this is that I am unable to get online in the craftroom  - the signal just doesn't reach there - and I need to use my laptop to view the classes for Shimelle's Clear The Desk Live Autumn Edition classes over the next few weeks. So, for now, this is my workdesk. 

I've not got a lot more to share with you today except a few scrapbook pages made for the classes. Here's a few. 
A Super Mice Day
Fun Day
All Smiles
Spooky Faerie Trail Discovery
Autumn
Can you tell that autumn is my favourite season. When I was younger and my hair was auburn the colours of this season suited me perfectly. Not so much now my hair has turned white. 

Of course, the final photo for today has to be this one of Silver.
Where I am, Silver is always nearby. Here she is sitting on the windowsill just beside me, birdwatching. It's the perfect viewing point, even on a rainy day like today.

That's it from me today. Not much, I know. In the words of Van Morrison, 'mama told me there'll be days like these'!

As usual, if you don't already do so, I urge you to join in with WOYWW. You can do this by clicking on this link, Sarah's Craft Shed, where you will be made most welcome.

Take care and have a fabulous week.

Elizabeth

8 comments:

  1. I love that Van Morrison song! And yes, sometimes there are…in fact we’ve had a week of them, showers and computers breaking, sigh… but there’s so much to be cheerful about and your LOs are prime examples, I love the autumn theme a lot πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. Silver would have enjoyed seeing the bird on my fence this week lol!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry to hear the internet isn't making it to your craftroom upstairs. Sounds like you could do with a wifi booster assuming you mean wifi that is. Did ask hubby but he'd need more info about your setup to advise. Do message me if you'd like him to look into it for you. Wow super pages. Hugs Bj#7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame the Internet doesn't reach the craftroom . Great layouts ! Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dining tables can be very useful and not always for eating Lol! Shame though that the internet wont reach your craft room. Love the new scrapbook pages, you're very good at this form of art work. That's animals for you, Silver likes sitting there watching the birds and my two schnauzers are sat watching for squirrels. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love you LOs Ellie. What a cute pic of Silver today....peep.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elizabeth πŸ«‚πŸ’• I am loving all your layouts πŸ‚πŸsuch a beautiful way to capture photo memories ✨️πŸ₯°❤️ Time for woolly jumpers ... scarfs and gloves ... or snuggled up with a warm drink ... soft lights ... candles ... bliss ... you can smell the change in the season πŸ’•πŸ‚πŸ✨️ or is that just me? Wishing 🌟 you all good things with love ❤️ and hugs πŸ«‚ Tracy xxx #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful scrapbook pages never cease to amaze me. Silver looks so cute birdwatching. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How annoying about the internet! I wonder why it doesn't reach that far. I have heard of wifi boosters, maybe that would help. Anyway, lovely scrapbook pages, I really like the one of the little boy and the ghost! Happy WOYWW!πŸ‚Lindart #13

    ReplyDelete

Hi, many thanks for taking the time to visit today. In line with the Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

That said, your comments are important to me and always appreciated so please don't stop. However, a note to anonymous, of necessity I have had to block you - this is due to a spam overload.

Elizabeth